Let’s Celebrate! Our teams are working it and moving it! The above picture exemplifies how our team work makes the dream work! (Pictured above, newlyweds Mike and Stefanie McPhail)
Here are some exciting stats after VBS Move Week 2:
- Last weekend Parkview families brought in $1,799.86
- Over the past 2 weekends over $3,000 raised so far to CARE for kids in foster care
- 30 of our goal of 100 backpacks has been achieved!
- 3 Journey bags are being delivered this week to kids that are in transition
- Over 1,000 children in attendance
- 17 NEW families visited Parkview Kids last weekend
- 360 Parkview Kids Volunteers made last weekend happen!
- 97 NEW VBS volunteers jumped in to help as well!
Tina Shoemaker, Backyard Coach at 9am, shared this information on our Facebook group earlier in the month. The new “First 5” app is awesome! See her now below…
This week a new app was released by Proverbs 31 Ministries called “First 5”. The idea is that too often we wake up in the morning and flip to social media to set the course for our day. Instead, this app will program your alarm and when you turn the alarm off in the morning a 5 minute devotional will pop up. This week they covered the first 5 chapters of John. I have felt a tangible difference this week starting my day from the very first moment with God. I would encourage you to check it out and dig deeper! Can’t wait to “move it” with many of you this weekend at VBS! #First5
Stay in the loop! Join our online community by searching “Parkview EC Team” in the facebook search box and request to join. We’d love to connect with you outside of the weekend. THANK YOU for being a part of what God is doing at Parkview!
BIG hugs and much love,
Acts 17:28, “In Him we live and move and exist.”