***VBS MOVE UPDATE Week 1 ***
We had an amazing first weekend! We started learning our memory verse from Acts 17:28, “In Him we live and move and exist.”
STATS after week 1:
- Our mission this year is to make 100 Journey Bags for kids in foster care. In our first weekend the children donated…drum roll please….$1,255.86! BRAVO, BRAVO! This brings us to 12 out of 100 Journey Bags goal. We have three more weekends to go!
- We had 15 NEW FAMILIES visit Parkview Kids last weekend
- 959 kids came through our doors last weekend… WOWSER!
- 303 gifted and dedicated volunteers to make last weekend a BLAST for ALL!
- One of many positive parent testimonies: “My daughter had so much fun she wanted to go to church ALL three services on Sunday!!” Lindsey V.
Let’s continue to reach out to our community about Parkview’s VBS, invite your friends, family, neighbors, coworkers etc.
Save the date! Our VBS Closing Program & Family Night is Friday, August 28 from 6:30-8:30pm. We will worship together and recap all of the things we’ve learned. Afterwards we will head outside for a free hot dog dinner, inflatables, balloon artists, photo booth and SO MUCH MORE! We will also have a special family project where families will pack and fill the journey bags and pray over each bag! Dessert will be available for purchase from a variety of food trucks. Mark your calendar and get ready for TONS of fun!
Enjoy pictures from August 1/2 below. THANK YOU for being a part of what God is doing at Parkview. We can’t do this without YOU!
BIG hugs and much love,