Let’s Celebrate! Our VBS-MOVE kicks off THIS WEEKEND!
We will put our Volunteer of the Week on hold during the month of August so we can focus on VBS. We are expecting lots of new VBS volunteers and families coming through our ministry in August so let’s get ready to give them all a warm welcome!
PLEASE be sure to arrive at least 30 minutes before the start of service for your team’s huddle. Be equipped and empowered!
- All Garden/Nursery volunteers meet Amelia for the huddle in Ones B
- All Backyard/Preschool/Clubhouse volunteers meet Carrie for your huddle in the YELLOW room for all services
Lisa Dorman has all our worship songs and fun-filled activities available online. Please review before your serve time. Thank you! https://parkviewec.wordpress.com/category/curriculum/
Our lobby may be busier than usual with walk-ins for VBS. Please give yourself plenty of time to check in and get your name tag. If you see someone who looks lost, please ask if you can help them. It takes a TEAM and we need all hands on deck. : )
Here are five top quotes to help us all remember the importance of our children’s ministry:
- “When you take a child by the hand, you take a parent by the heart.”
- “When you reach a child you change a life, when you reach a parent you change an entire family.”
- “If I could relive my life, I would devote my entire ministry to reaching children for God!” -D.L. Moody
- “Children are not the church of tomorrow…they are the church of today.”
- “Let the children come to me and don’t hinder them for the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to such as these.” Jesus
THANK YOU for your dedication to our Early Childhood Ministry!
BIG hugs and much love,
“In Him we live and move and exist.” Acts 17:28