It’s almost time to join forces, SIX days and counting!!!!
Our Volunteer Gathering is NEXT WEEK,Wednesday, January 28th, 6:30pm-8:30pm at the Orland Campus. Join us for a REFRESHING and ENCOURAGING evening of worship, COMMUNITY and to refocus on our mission to reach kids for Christ. We need YOU!
We’ll start the evening in the Underground with appetizers and desserts followed by worship and a message from Pastor Casey. The evening will close with team breakout sessions. Don’t miss out on our New Year kick off event! This night will give us the opportunity to celebrate, reflect and prepare for the new year. We can’t do this without you!
Please RSVP by clicking on this link: http://parkviewchurch.com/reloaded
Top 5 Things I need you to know this week:
1. If you serve Sunday mornings at 9:00am OR 11:00am PLEASE shuttle. We ran out of parking at the 11am service last weekend. I was told it looked like Christmas with people parked in the aisles and in the fire lane. We hate to see people pull in and drive away because there is no parking. : ( Click here to read more details about how to shuttle from Hortons on Sunday mornings. We need to open up parking spaces for new families and the shuttle is fun and easy! Just do it.
2. Meet our Volunteer of the Week…Paula Schackle!
Paula faithfully serves every other Saturday at 5:45pm in our yellow room. She’s been serving for over a year and we are THRILLED to have her on our team. She’s always ready to greet the families and help the children transition into the classroom. She is dependable, kind, patient, generous and a joy to know. Thank you Paula. The best is yet to come!
3. We are adding in a 5th service for Super Bowl weekend after all but we’ll have it at 1:00 pm (Sunday, Feb. 1st) so that we can still all be off for the Super Bowl night. If you regularly serve Sunday nights at 5:45pm you will automatically be moved to the 1:00pm service
Super Bowl Sunday. Our administrator is in the process of updating our online scheduler. If you are not available at that different time please request a sub as soon as possible. Thanks!
4. We are in need of 2 more adults for this Saturday at 3:45pm and Sunday night 5:45pm. Please let me know if you can play with us or better yet just add yourself in to our online scheduler. Thanks!
5. Praise reports…New Guest information trickles in each week. These are so encouraging to read, YOU are making a difference. THANK YOU!!!
Question: What was most memorable about your 1st or 2nd time at Parkview? Answer: “How much fun my daughter had. she is 3 years old and had never been away from me unless it was with family. she now looks forward to going every Sunday! win my daughter over = win her parents over!”
On another note, Katie volunteers in our blue room and had this to say this week …
“I just want to say you guys rock! Thanks for all the help and support with trying to get Josh to adjust and stay in the early childhood classroom. He really looks forward to coming. I really enjoy seeing him learn and interact with the other kids. I miss that while I’m at work and he’s at daycare. We love coming to Parkview! So worth the drive! Have a good week and see you Saturday!
We had 25 NEW families last weekend! WOWSER! This is double from where we were a year ago. PRAISE GOD and thank you for your dedication to God’s little ones! You are more than you know, way to go TEAM! I look forward to seeing YOU soon.
January memory verse: “You are everything I need.” Psalm 119:57