Look who we celebrated last weekend….Meet of our Volunteer of the Week, Ashley DiFalco!
Ashely started serving by hearing our call for help during the summer months. She had so much fun she decided to join us every week at 11am in Clubhouse B . Ashley is kind, fun, creative, organized, dependable & so much more! We love having her on our team and her love for Jesus shines! Thank you Ashley, the best is yet to come!
This weekend (Oct 25/26) we will share the bottom line with children “Jesus wants me to shine my light by learning to be like Him!”
A few things for this weekend:
1. Our schedule is the same as always:
- Arrive 30 minutes before the start of service to sign in and meet for your team huddle
- 25 minutes before service go to your classrooms to huddle with your Team Leader and go over role assignments
- Ready, Set, Go! We open 20 minutes before the start of service for Parkview families
2. We have four openings for this weekend! We need two more team members for this Saturday’s 3:45 service and two at Sunday’s 11am service. Can you play with us?
3. A Position of Honor – as a Parkview volunteer, you’re serving in a position of honor. You’ve been called and chosen. Pray, ask God to use you to help children grow closer to him. Focus on relationships. Learn names. Model the relaxed friendship you want children to have with each other. Prepare take a look at the activities before you serve, Lisa Dorman usually posts them on Wednesdays. https://parkviewec.wordpress.com/2014/10/16/kids-on-mission-curriculum/.
Who will be this weekend’s volunteer of the week? Stay tuned and I look forward to seeing many of you this weekend. It’s a blast to serve alongside you, THANK YOU for all you do!
“You are the light of the world, let your light shine in front of others.” Matthew 5:14-16
BIG hugs and much love,