Weekend Quest VBS Stats (Halfway Mark)
- Week 1 attendance was 1,176! HIGHEST kids attendance EVER – (previous all-time high was 1,111 which was over 5 services not 4)
- 52% increase over the attendance from the week prior which was 772
- Attendance in adult worship was up 33.5% compared to the week prior
- 27% increase in kids attendance compared to last year’s 1st week of Boot Camp
- We’ve reached 37 NEW families over the past two weekends
- During 1st weekend 1,129 individual kids attended Quest (some of the 1176 were repeat attenders )– 95 of them had never attended Kids before – 8.5%
- After the 2nd weekend a combined total of 1,509 individual kids have attended Quest – 167 of them had never attended Kids – 11%
AND CHECK THIS OUT…..
- Missions Collections (normal weekend giving in kids is $100.00)
- $1,467.41 – Week 1
- $2,869.67 – Week 2
- $4,337.08 – Midway Total
I stand amazed at how God continues to MOVE big time in our Children’s Ministry. We thank God for YOU as none of this would be possible if we did not have such an INCREDIBLE team. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!
- Thank you for a great first week of quest! Julia, john peter and Allie all came home so excited about church. We have been singing the theme song A LOT! During our prayer before lunch john peter thanked God for a good start to quest and the fun they had at church. The kids are using their shirts to remind them that God is creator, provider, protector, savior and king. And then tonight, they put on a show for John and me where they sang 3 songs from church and acted out a Bible story. So I just wanted to say thank you to your whole team for all you do! The kids are really absorbing all of it and finding church to be a fun and safe place where they can experience God. John and I are so grateful to have you as our partners in training our children in the way they should go! God bless, Kate R.
- We were planning to leave on vacation to Michigan for a week very early Sunday morning. Both Colin and Emma begged us to delay our departure till after church on Sunday so they can attend vbs! They love it so much that they can’t bear the thought of missing it! Roxanne & John
- My husband Brad and I have really enjoyed the past 2 weeks services at Parkview. We are looking forward to hearing Tim preach. Also our kids Kyle (9) Lily (8) and Jacob (5) are LOVING the youth program! Which is why we were looking for a new church, after 20 years for me being at my old church. It is like a new spark has been lit in all of us at Parkview! Kelly D.
SAVE THE DATE! VBS Closing Program & Family Night Friday, August 22nd 6:30pm-8:30pm.
We will worship together and recap all of the things we’ve learned. Afterwards we will head outside for a free hot dog dinner, inflatables, balloon artists, dunk tanks…TONS OF FUN!!!! Dessert will be available for purchase from a variety of food trucks.
If you do not have children participating in VBS we could really use your help during Family night with things like greeting, helping to make sure everything runs smoothly at the inflatables and other areas. We are in need of lots of helpers and it will be a BLAST!
Would you consider joining us and volunteer at the fun Family night August 22nd? I look forward to your reply!
Check out more pics from last weekend’s VBS below. Can’t wait for more fun-filled activities this weekend as we focus on God is Protector! You can view the activities online by clicking here.
BIG hugs and much love,