YAHOO!!! Our ten Easter services will kick off in 22 days!
Easter services are listed online, feel free to plug yourself in to any service. If you normally serve on a Saturday or Sunday the system automatically moved you to the closest service. For example all team members who serve at 11am are now on for the 10:30am service Easter Sunday, etc.
We do need some team members to move over to a different Easter service. We need at least one team member in a room for each service and then we can try and fill the other spots with extra Easter helpers. Our biggest need is for some people to move over the 7:00pm service on Saturday, April 19th and the Sunday, April 20th 12:30pm service.
I will send an email today with everyone’s April schedule. Please do your best to give us at least a week’s notice if you need a sub and then consider being a sub for someone so it all balances out. We cannot do this without YOU.
Easter Recruiting starts this weekend and next weekend. If you have a friend or family member that is interested, they DO NOT have to fill out the volunteer form that will be in the Parkview bulletin this weekend and next weekend. Simply email me their information and let me know they want to serve with you. This is the PERFECT time to reach out and personally ask someone to serve at Parkview with you. The more the merrier!
Here’s 10 more reasons people should serve in Children’s Ministry:
1. Serving is a key component of spiritual growth. Growing Christians are serving Christians.
2. Kids need godly role models.
3. Kids can serve God for a lifetime when we disciple them.
4. We are called to pass on the faith to the next generation. (Psalm 78)
5. Serving helps kids and families discover new life in Christ.
6. Serving kids brings glory to God. (Matthew 5:14-16)
7. When you serve kids, you are serving Jesus. (Matthew 25:40)
8. God has given you gifts to be used for the furtherance of His kingdom.
9. It keeps you young at heart.
10. It’s a blast!
*From Relevant Children’s Ministry blog post 3/5/14
I will be out of the office Thursday, March 27 through Monday, March 31st. Volunteer of the Week is on hold, thanks for understanding.
I love our team! THANK YOU for serving faithfully so that children have the opportunity to hear about Jesus. YOU are making a difference in the lives of so many!!!
Make it a great week.