Our VBS Boot Camp Weekend style is off to a Grrrrrrrrrreat start! Here’s a few photos from last weekend.
Your endorsement is the greatest example! I read a fantastic article this past weekend by Tiffany Cooper. Here’s 5 excellent points she mentioned that we can all use as a reminder…
- When others see us serving in a ministry, they see that the ministry has value to us. If we value it, they will be more likely to value it as well.
- When we love on people that others view as unlovable, we are setting the example of how to treat others.
- How we speak about our family, love our family and invest in our family is an endorsement of how to operate in their family.
- If we have a bad attitude, they will feel a license to do the same.
- When we complain and grumble about other people, we invite grumbling and complaining in our church.
Don’t underestimate your influence! Don’t hide from it or try to bury it. Trust that the Lord has confidence in you.
Let’s Celebrate! Meet our volunteer of the Week Simone Lopez!
Simone is an Early Childhood Team Leader in Clubhouse B every Sunday at 11:00am. She is doing an amazing job leading the way in showing love and honor to every single family and team member. Simone is dedicated, organized and always a joy to be around. Thank you, Simone, the best is yet to come!
I spoke with Simone this afternoon and she responded by saying: “Thank you so much, Being there means a lot to me. I feel like they teach me more than I do them.”
If you are on Facebook please ‘Like’ our Kidz Connection Facebook page . We’ll be adding fun photos of VBS for the next few weeks, don’t miss out! Feel free to share the photo album on your own Facebook profile to reach out to the community so they are aware of our FREE VBS on the weekends.
Thanks for being the greatest team. I look forward to seeing you this weekend!
In awe of Him,
“Let the children come to me. Don’t stop them! For the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to those who are like these children.” Matthew 19:14 NLT